Are you struggling to go to sleep at night? We all know how important sleep is for people to be able to function the next day and for your overall well-being. Other reasons for not being able to get a good night’s sleep is your mind working over time causing you to over think. Keep reading to find some simple tips to hopefully help you get your needed sleep.
- Watch an ASMR video on YouTube. ASMR stands for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response. To put it simply has anyone ever whispered in your ear? Did you feel this sudden tingles? I am referring to the feeling of relaxation and being in a calm state. That is what ASMR does. From role-playing, makeup sounds to nail scratching etc. Here are some you should see: Beautiful Tingles, but unfortunately, she doesn’t upload videos as much. Check her out here and subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdGmvEmCnH1Xjy0nHk7n0EQ
- Next is Amalzd. What a beauty! And of course very relaxing too. Check her out here and subscribe to her https://www.youtube.com/user/amalzd/videos
- Journaling. Writing down your late night thoughts might seem like a nightmare! The reason you might not be able to get your sleep is that of over thinking and stress. Release your thoughts by writing them down. If you don’t have a journal, then just write it down on a piece of paper so long.
- Daydream. Get your mind to be clear of all your negative thoughts, worries, and stress. It may seem easier said than done, but it can be done. Close your eyes and imagine a place that relaxes you. Such as lying in the sun on a quiet beach with no care in the world. Any place you feel relaxed, then go there in your mind.
- Have a hot bubble bath. Make sure you are finished with everything that needs to be done before bathing. Such as washing the dishes, putting washing away and even brush your teeth before having a bath. That way after relaxing in the hot bath you wouldn’t have anything to worry about and easily slip into bed.
- Get a dimmer switch for your bedroom. A dim light is perfect to control just the right amount of lighting you need to have a comfortable sleep.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this blog post. If you want to leave me a comment on what you think about my blog or what are your tips on getting you to sleep at night, then leave me a comment.