I am beyond thankful and blessed to have people in my life who were generous to give me Christmas presents.
It doesn’t matter how many presents you have received! It seriously comes down to having a grateful mindset.
That applies to anything in life. A roof over your head, clean water, a warm bed, clothing, delicious food and all things that might seem insignificant but in all honesty matters as there is someone out there in the world without those fundamental things we take for granted sometimes. Remember that!
If you would like me to do a review on any of these products, feel free to comment down below on what product you would like me to review.
Here’s what I got for Christmas:
- Tribal print top. I wore this top with navy blue leggings (I forgot to take a picture of the leggings I got for Christmas)
This similar top can be found at Jet. https://www.jetonline.co.za/paisley-print-vest
- Assorted biscuits. (As you can see, the biscuits were from Woolworths) I Love the colour of this box! It is a tin box that is perfect for reusing to store anything you want.
- Essence beauty box. I haven’t seen this before so it might be a limited beauty box edition, but I can’t be 100% certain. Essence can be found at Clicks and Dischem.
Inside was an Eyeshadow quad, Forbidden Volume Mascara, Sparkle Sand Top Coat, Essence Dip Eyeliner, 2in1 Lipstick in 02 make some noise & Liner. (Inside the box had tissue paper that said Essence, but I don’t have it anymore)
- Design Lash Volume Mascara, Design Cosmetics wipes, and Kelso Relax body wash all found exclusively at Edgars.
- Safeway Facial Steamer. Safeway can be found at Clicks: https://clicks.co.za/safeway_facial-steamer/p/258632
- Step up your skincare game! A facial steamer helps open up your pores and releases toxins from the skin. Your facial creams can sink deeper into the skin with the help of this product.
- Volkano Dual Neo Headphone & Earphone Combo. You can get it at Clicks: https://clicks.co.za/volkano_dual-neo-series-headphone-and-earphone-combo-neon-pink/p/286928
The colour is a vibrant hot pink. A winning combination of headphones and earphones included.
De Villiers Crunchy Biscotti Milk Chocolate Bar from Woolworths. (I found the picture on the Woolworths website) I would have taken a picture of it, but I ate it. Delicious and a proudly South African brand!
What did you get this year for Christmas? (2017) Comment down below! I would love to know.
I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas! Until next time.